RFP TO PROVIDE CONSULTANT SERVICES FOR THE HISTORIC DOCUMENTATION AND ARCHIVAL OF THE UTAH THEATER
The RDA is inviting consultants including historic preservation, architect and/or engineering specialists to submit proposals for the historic documentation and archival of the Utah Theater building located at 144 S. Main Street. Documentation methods may include the completion of an Intensive Level Survey (ILS) form, photos and architectural drawings of the interior and exterior of the building, 3D laser scanning, etc. The deadline for proposals is May 4, 2020.
Amendment #1 of the Utah Theater RFP provides the following:
- Extension of the deadline for submitting RFP questions to April 27, 2020
- Extension of the RFP deadline to May 4, 2020
Amendment #2 of the Utah Theater RFP
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the emergency quarantine measures being taken as well as the recent earthquake, the following amendments have been made to this RFP:
- Email submissions are preferred and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Page 6).
- If the Theater is not accessible for viewing before the May 4th RFP deadline, this will be taken into consideration when evaluating proposals (Page 8).
DOWNLOAD *AMENDED* UTAH THEATER RFP INFORMATION PACKET
Can also be accessed directly via Utah Procurement Place by using “SLCRDA202011426” as keyword.
RFP FOR DEVELOPMENT OF WEST MONTROSE PROPERTY
The RDA is inviting developers to submit proposals for a potential development to be constructed on 1.89 acres of RDA-owned property located at 300 West Montrose Avenue (“Property”) in its West Temple Gateway Project Area. Developers or development teams are invited to submit a proposal to purchase the Property, and design and construct a residential or mixed-use development that incorporates design excellence in the site plan and building design to encourage an active street life, pedestrian connectivity, and creative integration of the development into the local context. In particular, the RDA seeks a development that provides for a contextually sensitive development that is compatible with the adjacent single-family homes located to the east of the Property in the Central Ninth neighborhood. The deadline for submissions is May 29, 2020.
Amendment #1 of the West Montrose RFP provides the following:
- Revision of the “Mixed-Income Housing” requirement to ensure the City’s commitment to affordable housing is supported.
- Removal of the “Homeownership” preference.
- Clarification that the midblock connection referred to in the “Midblock Connection & Walkway” requirement shall be a pedestrian connection.
- Extension of the RFP Deadline to April 30, 2020.
Amendment #2 of the West Montrose RFP provides the following:
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the emergency quarantine measures being taken, the following RFP dates has been extended:
- Extension of the deadline for submitting RFP questions to May 20, 2020
- Extension of the RFP deadline to May 29, 2020
DOWNLOAD *AMENDED* WEST MONTROSE RFP INFORMATION PACKET
Can also be accessed directly via Utah Procurement Place by using “SLCRDA202010594” as keyword.